Guest 1: Coleen Rowley - Rowley, a former FBI special agent and division counsel whose May 2002 memo to the FBI Director exposed some of the FBI’s pre-9/11 failures -- was named one of TIME magazine’s “Persons of the Year”
Guest 2: Scott Klinger - Director of Revenue and Spending Policies, Center for Effective Government. The 100 largest U.S. CEO retirement packages are worth a combined $4.9 billion, equal to the entire retirement account savings of 41 percent of American families, according to the report by the Center for Effective Government and the Institute for Policy Studies watchdog groups
Guest 3: Kris Millegan - Eyewitness to JFK assassination says LBJ behind killing of JFK. Third Annual JFK Assassination Conference, hosted by Judyth Baker, Lee Harvey Oswald's girlfriend, to be held in Dallas, Nov 20-22, 2015-The conference will break new ground in the understanding of what really happening in Dealey Plaza fifty- two years ago, and explore other topics such as: Lyndon B. Johnson's role in the crime and cover-up. The involvement of some of the assassination characters in the weaponization of cancer. The innocence of Lee Harvey Oswald. The role of the "Deep State" in the coup d'etat of 1963 and what it means today
Guest 4: Jason Crow - Healthy Living Update
Guest 1: Joanne Doroshow, Executive Director - Center for Justice & Democracy at New York Law School
Left and Right Opposing the "Privatization of the Justice System” More than a decade in the making, the move to block class actions was engineered by a Wall Street-led coalition of credit card companies and retailers, according to interviews with coalition members and court records. Strategizing from law offices on Park Avenue and in Washington, members of the group came up with a plan to insulate themselves from the costly lawsuits. Their work culminated in two Supreme Court rulings, in 2011 and 2013, that enshrined the use of class-action bans in contracts. The decisions drew little attention outside legal circles, even though they upended decades of jurisprudence put in place to protect consumers and employees
Guest 2: 6:55-6:58
. Jason Crow - “Healthy Living” Update
- Mehrsa Baradaran is an associate professor at the University of Georgia School of Law where she teaches banking and contracts law. Before teaching, she worked in the banking regulatory group at a Wall Street Law Firm. Her new book, How the Other Half Banks, has just been published by Harvard University Press
- Diane Roark (now retired) spent 17 years on the professional staff of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and prior service on the National Security Council Staff, in the Office of the Secretary of Defense, and in the Intelligence section of the International division of the Department of Energy.
- “Healthy Living” Update with Jason Crow
- Incentive Program to Support And Encourage Film and TV Projects From Individuals and Teams Including Women, People of Color and Members of the LGBTQ Community. Cary speaks with Dani Faith Leonard and Alex Cirillo.
- Jesse Ventura on American Conspiracies
- “Healthy Living” Update with Jason Crow
- “LOVE TREK” - Star trek Satire
- Writer/director Douglas Tirola of the new film: Drunk Stoned Brilliant Dead: The Story of National Lampoon
- Alice Slater with the Nuclear Age Peace Foundation and the Abolition 2000 wagingpeace.org
- “Healthy Living” Update with Jason Crow.
Guest 1: Israeli Guide explains circumcision, porn names, and the baby Jesus
Guest 2: From Hungary/Transylvania, HE Travel's Dracula Expert, Melinda Bogdan
Guest 3: The original Cologne (perfume) made in Cologne, Germany
"Rainbros: Caitlyn Jenner Deconstructed"
Guest 1: From LA - Lionel and Cary as the "Rainbros"
Guest 2: From LA - Roseanne Barr
Guest 2: "Best of enemies" documentary. William F Buckley Junior versus Gore Vidal
Directors Roberts Gordon and Morgan Neville
Guest 3: Jason Crow talking sex in the city.
Iran Deal: Manufactured Crisis
GARETH PORTER - Just back after two weeks in Vienna at the Iran talks, He is an investigative journalist and author of Manufactured Crisis: The Untold Story of the Iran Nuclear Scare.
Sandra Bland "Suicide" After Minor Traffic Stop
KERRY McLEAN - McLean is a human rights lawyer and activist with the International Lawyers Guild. Based in New York "The troubling, highly suspicious death of Sandra Bland is unfortunately all too familiar to African Americans.